* I finished The Pillars of the Earth. Good job Ken Follett. So wonderfully written. It's well worth the time commitment.
* Stardust....I'm sorry Neil Gaiman, I read half of it and can't get into it.
* Buffy the Vampire: Portal through Time Yes, this is glorified fan fiction, but it's just fun and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
* Family reunion t-shirts are awesome.
* Backing your car into a pole isn't fun.
* The pain of a miscarriage is largely overlooked by society. I love you Beth Ann and Matt.
* Brooke Fraiser is amazing. Check her out on I-tunes
* Two Goals for the Near Future:
1) Loose Weight
2) Learn all the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby (I am half way there)
I love to serve others.
In spite of all of our idiosyncrasies, I love my family more than anything. They're awesome.