Friday, January 2, 2009

Technologically Savvy

I figured out how to create a link on my lists, so now when you click on the book I'm currently reading it will take you to the Amazon page where you can buy it or learn more about it. How cool is that?

Two events I'm looking forward to this weekend. Kristen's in town and we're going to the aquarium today.  It's been about six months since I saw her at Sarah's wedding and that was brief because she was busy with bridesmaid duties.  Tomorrow is Chris and Jenna's wedding.  I love it when you know both the bride and the groom.  It makes it that much more special. 

I've taken a time out on the quilt for now.  I want to read some of my new books and have been sewing non stop for the last two weeks.  It'll get finished but not right now.  

Love to all,

Gig 'em and God Bless

2 comments:

becky said...

Keep sharing your books with us. I think your quilting is fabulous. Let me know how your first day of school is on Monday.
Love,
Becky

"B" said...

Meredith,
I did do a response to your blog but it never showed up--here goes again.
Your quilt is an interesting project with each shirt having an unique story. Wow!
Keep up the good work.
Love, B