Monday, March 2, 2009

Dollhouse

"Everything you want. Everything you need. She will be. Honestly, and completely." Adelle



I'm in love with Dollhouse. (See clip below.) I am quite impressed especially since there have only been three episodes so far. It has the FBI aspect from the X-Files, the new cover each week like ALIAS, and the amazing genius of Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog). I've been waiting for my new TV obsession to come and I think I have found it in Dollhouse. Synopsis: Dollhouse is a place that takes girls and wipes their memories and personalities, imprints them with a new personality and sends them on missions. Dr. Saunders is my favorite character so far (played by the lovely Amy Acker). I have some theories as to what has happened to her. Bottom line: Check out Dollhouse. If you're not around on Friday nights watch it on fox.com.

Follow the link for a recap of the pilot.
http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=dollhouse&ep=1234652620937

No comments: